Whether this is your first time buying a house, or you’re upgrading or downsizing, we have experts on-hand to walk you through the entire loan process – from application to closing. We take the time to build relationships, because you are more to us than just another client. We get to know each of our customers on a personal level, creating a home loan experience that is unique to every situation. Our experienced staff and low down payment options help make the home buying process easier on you and your wallet.
Enjoy our fast and worry-free home loan process, so you can focus on what matters most.
Getting a home loan has never been easier.
Start By Getting Pre-Qualified
The first step in the home loan process is to get prequalified. Here is what you will need to get started:
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- Copies of W-2 & 1099 forms.
- Two most recent pay stubs.
- Two months of bank statements.
- Tax returns for the last two years.
Every Home Loan is Unique
We have a variety of loan options to choose from that fits perfectly for all of our customer’s needs.
- FHA Loans allow for a down payment as low as 3.5% of the purchase price and work well for buyers with low cash reserves & minor credit issues.
- VA Loans may not require a down payment, and are available to qualified US Veterans, active duty, select reservists, and surviving spouses.
- Conventional Loans start at 3% down for select programs and areas.